It’s that time of year to share the top ten posts from 2011. These posts aren’t necessarily the top posts statistic-wise but they may also be posts that were the most shared by readers and the most commented on by readers as well.
- Sometimes I’m Peter
- The Man Behind the Curtain
- Blessed: The Peacemakers
- Blessed: Those Who Mourn
- The potential in a “small” American church
- Doing things God’s way
- Back in Eden: Breath of Life
- Ash Wednesday for evangelicals
- Adultery and affair
- The end of the world – May 21st, 2011
Hope you have a great time celebrating New Year’s tonight.