It’s Friday and this has been an amazing week all around. My heart’s full from a great night at Mid Rivers last night and the weekend is finally here. Here’s the Friday List.
- I got to teach on baptism to our students last night and heard stories afterward of different students wrestling with who Jesus is. I could listen to those stories all day long!
- Michael Hyatt has a great post about creating priority and boundaries for your schedule. Is it time to triage your calendar?
- Forbes had an interesting article this week about Why Google and Facebook Might Completely Disappear in the Next 5 Years.
- Here’s a picture of Hugh Jackman as “Jean Valjean” in the upcoming release of Les Miserables (Dec. 7th).
- Creative of the Week // Old crates recycled into creative architecture designs
- Photo of the Week // An abandoned mill from 1866 in Sorrento, Italy.
- Video of the Week // 100 Years of Style in 100 Seconds
- Thought of the Week // Pastors, communicators, leaders, parents, mentors, anyone who has an influence over someone’s spiritual walk… read Hebrews 13:17. We’re accountable to God for everything that we do. Let it burn into your bones.
- Quote of the Week // “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the places you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can.” – John Wesley