It’s Friday and the Olympics are winding down. Enjoy the weekend and here’s the Friday List.
- The mission to land a rover on Mars has provided a MARS Greeley Haven 360 Panorama view.
- As a diehard Nebraska football fan, it’s a dream come true to see this recruit commit to play for the Huskers.
- An artist has reimagined DC Superheroes as Old West gunslingers.
- Creative of the Week // Pillow Lights. Paper lanterns, spray adhesive, flameless candles, and cotton balls.
- Photo of the Week // House on Drina River in Serbia.
- Thought of the Week // 3 Thoughts a leader must manage in their team by Jeremie Kubicek
- Quote of the Week // “One thing is certain: Nothing will set you apart from culture more than the exclusive claims of Christianity. And it is here that we must intentionally set ourselves apart-because if we do not, we will have no message for the world!”.” – R. Kent Hughes