Friday List – June 29, 2012
It’s Friday and this is a weekend for rest. Kara and I are up in Michigan for her cousin Josh’s wedding today. For now though, here’s the Friday List.
- Lately I’ve been admiring the design work of Barton Damer with Already Been Chewed, especially his cover work for a recent issue of Advanced Photoshop magazine.
- Creative of the Week // Toast: Wooden Veneers for iPhone.
- Photo of the Week // How often do you see a space shuttle towed by boat?
- Video of the Week // Beckham and Beethoven’s Ode to Joy
- Thought of the Week // Did Colorado Springs anger God? (Michael Hidalgo)
- Quote of the Week // “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” – William Ward