My Travels – Minnesota (October 2011)
Kara and I flew back last night from a week in Minnesota. It was a great time for us to spend time with her family and some of our close friends. Here are some highlights from the week:
- I played racquetball for the first time in a while and got killed.
- I played golf with Kara’s aunt and grandpa in some beautiful fall weather.
- Kara and I went to the Nebraska/Minnesota football game on Saturday afternoon and enjoyed some great seats, courtesy of her aunt.
- We also went to the Vikings/Packers game on Sunday and were grateful the game was in the Dome. Vikings lost 33-27 but the Vikings played their best game this year by far.
- Kara’s family celebrated my birthday a few weeks early since we were there. Angel food cake…yum.
- Phase 10 Masters. Buy it. Great version of my favorite card game.
I took some pictures of our adventures. Enjoy!