Friday List – April 8, 2011
It’s Friday everyone and spring is here. That means a vast majority of us will grow quietly spiteful on anyone who’s able to go outside. Hopefully none of us will give in to the hate and will still be able to enjoy some great sunshine this weekend. For now, cue the Friday List.
- It’s a mystery to me why people ask if the meal deal comes with chips and a drink. Yep, I’m pretty sure nothing’s changed with what comes in a meal deal. We’ll let you know if it changes…the next time you ask. (Tangent/soap box over.)
- Maine is legalizing switchblades for one-armed people. There are so many things wrong with this story.
- Creative of the Week: A Day Made of Glass by Corning Incorporated.
- Picture of the Week: The Circle of Life.
- Video of the Week: Stephen Colbert sings “Friday” by Rebecca Black.
- Quote of the Week: