Friday List – February 11, 2011
Today’s my mom’s birthday (happy birthday to you) and, on a lesser note, the weekend is here. Cue the Friday List.
- Ever want to analyze the greatness of the Rambo movies and compares them side-by-side? Done.
- Recent studies have shown that parents should let their little girls play in the mud with the boys to make them healthier in the long run. I’m guessing most moms would disagree.
- The Catholic church has just given its blessing on the new Confession app. Apparently there is an app for that.
- Creative of the Week: Mila’s Dreams. One of the most creative ideas that I’ve seen in a while.
- Picture of the Week: McDonald’s Sun Dial Billboard.
- Video of the Week: New from Old Spice – Scent Vacation.
- Quote of the Week: Tweet from Jimmy Fallon — “Wind blew the roof off Wrigley Field. The Cubs called it the worst disaster at Wrigley since every season for the past 103 yrs.”
If you have any material that would fit the Friday List be sure to send it my way.