Friday List – January 28, 2011
Happy Friday everyone. It’s been a long week, school started up again this past Monday. I can’t wait to start the weekend. For now though, enjoy the Friday List.
- The Creation Museum in Kentucky is building a replica of Noah’s Ark. This might be a prime opportunity to get rid of those two cats in your house.
- Ever wonder if your pastor has a celebrity look-a-like? Enjoy.
- Christian satire website? Yes, please.
- Picture of the Week: New Years Babies.
- Video of the Week: The Dreaded Stairs.
- Quote of the Week: “For nearly a decade now, I’ve begun my workdays by focusing for 90 minutes, uninterrupted, on the task I decide the night before is the most important one I’ll face the following day. After 90 minutes, I take a break.” — Tony Schwartz, Harvard Business Review