Friday List – December 17, 2010
Snow has finally come to Denver! Do your Friday dance, play your Friday mix, and cue the Friday List.
- Here’s a closer look at the Christmas Tree industry, a $2 billion industry with a capital B.
- A gunman robbed the Bellagio hotel in Vegas and made off with $1.5 million. The bad thing is that it was all in Bellagio poker chips.
- CNN just ran an article about how religion is good for America. The research is interesting in how it’s presented.
- Picture of the Week: Bedtime Stories.
- Video of the Week: Metrodome Roof Collapses. As a Bears fan, I’m not sure what to say other than I’m glad no one was hurt.