Friday List – December 10, 2010
Happy Friday everyone. It’s December 10th here in the Mile High City and no snow to speak of. 15 days til Christmas so cue Bing Crosby singing White Christmas and enjoy the Friday List.
- O Tannenbaum – Police in Berlin have found a pot plant decorated as a Christmas tree. The owner probably wouldn’t be too upset at first if the tree happened to burn down.
- Someone made a mistake with the basketball at the Illinois/University of Oakland game.
- Just had to share one of the most inspiring versions of Go, Tell It on the Mountain that I have ever seen. Warning: sarcasm but prep for a riveting experience.
- Someone told me that Santa got shot down over the 38th Parallel last year and has been a silent hostage in North Korea ever since. In my eyes that would make for a just war.
- Photo of the Week: The Protector. No words for this one.
- Video of the Week: Hans Rosling’s 200 Countries, 200 Years, 4 Minutes.