Friday List – November 12, 2010
Friday is here. Bring on the weekend.
- Ever wonder if someone is going to burst into song while you’re in a store? How about the Opera Company of Philadelphia singing the Hallelujah Chorus in Macy’s?
- Here’s a slideshow of the 2011 Guinness World Records.
- Apparently you can find traces of cocaine on every US one dollar bill.
- Video of the Week: Kanye West apologizes to George W. Bush…kind of.
- Quote of the Week:
“Practice at Cowboy stadium was delayed nearly 2 hours this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the ground. After analysis, Dallas Police forensic experts determined that the white substance, unfamiliar to most of the players, was the goal line. Practice will resume this afternoon after Police decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.”
- Photo of the Week: First snowfall in Denver this winter (Nov. 9th).