Friday List – October 29, 2010
It’s the Friday before Halloween. You look like you’ve been working out so eat some candy. Happy Friday and…cue the Friday dance.
- Owl City (Adam Young), just recorded a cover of “In Christ Alone“. The response that he’s gotten on his blog is incredible.
- Here’s a slideshow of the 50 Most Terrifying (read: uber-creepy) Sesame Street costumes. I’ll never see Bert the same way again.
- Paul the Prognosticating Octopus, the one who correctly predicted the World Cup this year has died. Ironically he went 8-0 in his predictions.
- There is a photographer who likes to shoot scenic urban settings from the tops of cranes and scaffolding several hundred feet in the air. Here are some of his pictures.
- Video of the Week: Christopher Walken. Lady Gaga. Poker Face.
- Photo of the Week: Note to Your Neighbors