Friday List – August 20, 2010
Friday is here. Thank God. It’s been a long week for a lot of people.
Happy Friday everyone.
- Yes, it’s almost a requirement and necessary for me to be hatin’ on Justin Bieber every week. This week his music actually sounds good…if you slow it down 800%.
- According to Obamacare, it has been officially determined that “Bieber Fever” is not a pre-existing condition.
- For all you Ph.D students out there, here’s a guide explaining your degree.
- I’m pretty sure this video is fake but it’s still funny. Don’t honk at old people.
- With the new “scare” of Facebook Places, here are instructions on how to turn off Facebook Places.
- Photo of the Week: No Shooting.
- Video of the Week: Dad Life.
- Quote of the Week: “I did not take performance-enhancing drugs.” — Roger Clemens. Time will tell. As a fan of the Rocket, I hope he’s right.