Friday List – September 14, 2012
It’s Friday and I’m loving the fall weather that’s just starting to settle into the Lou. Here’s the Friday List.
- A lot of time is wasted at work every day and some of the most “productive” practices are the biggest culprits.
- Speaking of culprits, Vertical Video Syndrome is one of the most tragic conditions affecting videos today. Don’t be ignorant; get help today. You’re not alone.
- One of the movies that is flying under the radar right now is Lincoln. Directed by Steven Spielberg, music by John Williams, starring three Academy Award winning actors.
- Creative of the Week // The 100 Most Creative People in Business 2012. I came across this list and got lost for a while.
- Photo of the Week // Lava tube in the Hawaiian surf.
- Video of the Week // John Clayton – This is SportsCenter
- Thought of the Week // How to Run Your Meetings like Apple and Google.
- Quote of the Week // “We knew that Google was going to get better every single day as we worked on it, and we knew that sooner or later, everyone was going to try it. So our feeling was that the later you tried it, the better it was for us because we’d make a better impression with better technology. So we were never in a big hurry to get you to use it today. Tomorrow would be better.” –Sergey Brin, founder of Google