Friday List – December 9, 2011
It’s Friday and my schedule just hit the fast lane. 16 days til Christmas so here we go!
- Keep praying for the most recent victims of the shooting at Virginia Tech yesterday. I still remember the first shooting a few years ago.
- I came across this infographic via Michael Hyatt’s blog about how sitting is killing you.
- Perry Noble recently shared a great post about the addiction of social media. I’m guilty of this myself.
- Bosses, do you care if your employees are at their desks or not? Co.Exist has an interesting post about that question.
- An east Texas town’s Nativity scene has come under fire from an Atheist group in Wisconsin. Two thoughts: 1) It’s Texas, don’t mess with them, and 2) tell the Atheists that the empty area next to the manger scene can sufficiently represent the Atheists’ beliefs. Boom baby.
- Creative of the Week: Calvin Nichols’ work with paper.
- Picture of the Week: At the pump with Tripp Crosby.
- Quote of the Week:
“We write frankly and fearlessly, but then we ‘modify’ before we print.” – Mark Twain