(Black) Friday List – November 25, 2011
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and is staying injury-free for today’s Black Friday sales. Kara and I are skipping on the spending sprees, saying our goodbyes to Denver, and leaving for St. Louis this afternoon. We’ll be taking off in a few hours but I figured since I had a few minutes, I’d get the Friday List out.
- For all of you who held off on listening to Christmas music until Black Friday, I hope you’re now enjoying your Christmas tunes of choice. My favorite this year: A Very She & Him Christmas (Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward).
- Church Relevance just released its list of Top Church Logos of 2011.
- Photojojo.com is selling an attachable telephoto lens for iPhones. There should be a creeper disclaimer that comes with each of those.
- Here’s 9 things you need to know about Amazon, including its unbelievable growth from one garage to needing over 25 million sq. ft. in 50 warehouses.
- Picture of the Week: The fashion range of Zach Galifinakis.
- Quote of the Week:
“If you don’t like change, you’re going to like irrelevance even less.” – General Eric Shinseki, Chief of Staff, U. S. Army