Friday List – March 25, 2011
- A tech genius used a device to intercept and override the video signal of the big-screens in Times Square using just his iPhone.
- Spoiler alert: it was actually a marketing scheme to promote the new movie, Limitless.
- Capital One just launched their new Visigoth Sports Net channel. If you enjoy the Viking commercials from Capital One, you will love this.
- For someone with ADD, this matrix could occupy my time for hours.
- Picture of the Week: Centaurs.
- Video of the Week: The Luckiest People.
- Quote of the Week:
“AT&T is buying T-Mobile for $39 billion. It was a tough call for AT&T, but then again—EVERY call is a tough call for AT&T.” – Jimmy Fallon