Friday List – March 18, 2011
Happy Friday everyone! It’s March Madness, the second most wonderful time of the year (after Christmas….and summertime, so I guess it’s the third). If you’re one of the unlucky citizens with a messed-up bracket (e.g. if you are living and breathing) then Louisville is probably the last name that you want to hear right now. So, enjoy the Friday List and enjoy the weekend!
- I’ve come to the conclusion that watching the NIT games during March Madness is like watching France conduct military exercises: sure, they happen but seriously, who cares and what difference does it make?
- ESPN has officially banned all of its employees from participating in filling out brackets for office pools. Talk about irony.
- Apparently Batman went to college at Yale. That explains the expensive tastes…
- A man posing as a police officer in Tennessee pulled over an unmarked cop car. Awk-ward.
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day (a day late) from Tripp and Tyler.
- Picture of the Week: In the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day, Irish History.
- Video of the Week: Baby laughing. (Your day will be better because of this video.)
- Quote of the Week:
“[When it comes to basketball] there are really only two plays: Romeo and Juliet, and put the darn ball in the basket.” ~ Abe Lemons