Friday List – New Year’s Eve, 2010
Happy New Year’s Eve, everyone. Happy Friday as well. Hope you have a great time tonight ringing in the New Year. Watch your drinking, drive safe, and cue the Friday List.
- Here’s a chance to take a virtual tour of the Sistene Chapel. Absolutely unbelievable.
- The part of the Muppets that doesn’t make them creepy is their googly eyes. I’m guessing they would scare the crap out of kids if they had human eyes.
- Picture of the Week: The Dangers of Using Google Maps.
- Quote of the Week: “You only need two tools in life – WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn’t move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn’t move and does, use the duct tape.”
- Quote of the Week #2: “Let’s check in with our weather man down in the Springs [Colorado Springs] to see if it’s still h— down there.” Lois Melkonian, co-host on 850 AM. I think she was talking about the weather but I’m guessing it was more of a Freudian slip.