Friday List – November 19, 2010
Happy Friday everyone. Crank that Friday mix music and enjoy the Friday List.
- A pastor in New Jersey is telling his church leaders to delete their Facebook accounts. Something about controlling the smallest details and making strict demands reminds me a cult. Don’t know why…
- Speaking of Facebook, a friend of mine mentioned that they were at 666 friends…on Halloween. How do you respond to that?
- Remember that time in grade school when you did a face plant in the grass during a soccer game? Yep, you can relive that same smell of grass and dirt through an art mask.
- Picture of the Week: The Clinkers. Wow.
- Video of the Week: Craig Gross got a Mullet (ten years ago).