Friday List – October 15, 2010
Happy Friday everyone. Today’s my dad’s 50th birthday so shout-out to the world’s greatest dad if he ever reads this. Anyways, do your Friday dance, do your Friday thing, and on to the Friday List.
- If you’re anti-yoga and can’t quite do P90X, don’t worry. You should try Praise Moves – The Christian Alternative to Yoga. With moves called Mt. Zion and the Cross, this should be interesting.
- Taiwanese Boy. Whitney Houston cover. Must watch.
- A teenage driver in Pennsylvania passes the driving test…and then crashes into the license center. For some reason, I think they should make him take the test again.
- Photo of the Week: Stairs to Nowhere
- Video of the Week: Shawn and Gus from Psych Speak African.