Friday List – October 1st, 2010
It’s Friday. Thank God. Happy 1st Friday in October.
- A guy in Utah got his lawnmower up to almost 100 mph.
- When the sun hits a Vegas hotel just right, it turns one section of the pool area into a fry zone. Enter the Vdara Death Ray.
- For those of you who really think it takes too long to get dressed in the morning, now you can spray on your clothes.
- Picture of the Week: About to Fail.
- Video of the Week: How to Be Bully Smart. Two points for the “Throw Candy in the Face” technique.
- Quote of the Week: Facebook status — “Please put this as your status if you know/are related to someone killed on Alderaan when it was obliterated by the Death Star. My wish is that people will understand the Empire is a band of murdering scum. The Rebel Alliance wants only to bring peace to the galaxy, but the Empire continues to kill innocent civilians. …93% of people won’t copy/paste this. Will YOU make this your status for at least an hour?”