Friday List – August 6, 2010
Thank God it’s Friday. And no, I’m not just saying that. Here’s to a long week that is finally over. I’m heading to a water park today so enjoy the Friday List.
- This is for all those days when your boss calls in sick.
- Granted, being a police sketch artist has to be tough when you’re going off of eyewitness accounts (not the most reliable sources) but some of these sketches aren’t even in the same ballpark.
- As if Twilight isn’t creepy enough: Twilight Moms.
- Rumor on the street is that Brett Favre is requiring a two hour special on ESPN to announce his upcoming decision.
- Photo of the Week: Cake WIN.
- Quote of the Week: “It’s ironic that a credit card is required to register for a Dave Ramsey seminar.” — John Crist