Friday List – July 23, 2010
Happy Friday everyone! I’m heading up to a Men’s Retreat from today through tomorrow then leading worship at a camp in the mountains until next Saturday. I will post when possible. Until then, enjoy your weekend and the Friday List.
- Picture of the Week — Bad Timing Towing.
- In case you missed Peyton Manning’s movie debut, check out the trailer here.
- As if BP had any latitude for making more mistakes, they admit to using Photoshop.
- Mercy Me covers Eye of the Tiger. Where did they get a suit that big?
- LifeChurch.tv’s Tulsa campus turned their campus into Toy Story.
- Quote of the Week — “Why is Starbucks trying so hard to sell me Via? Why would I want coffee that looks like a condiment?” — Ben Arment, History In the Making